Erasmus+ and eTwinning offer a range of fantastic opportunities for UK schools to connect with schools across Europe, including:
- funding for international pupil exchanges and staff teaching/training placements;
- professional development opportunities for teachers;
- online school partnerships ;
- funding for joint projects with partner schools.
A series of 90-minute-long sessions are being held across the UK, for school staff interested in beginning or enhancing international collaboration.
Taking place in Belfast, Cardiff, Edinburgh, London and Manchester in September and October, the sessions will provide an overview of:
- opportunities available under Erasmus+ and eTwinning;
- benefits that these opportunities bring to staff, learners, schools and communities;
- guidance on planning applications for funding.
You will also have an opportunity to get one-to-one advice from National Agency staff and discuss project ideas. These twilight sessions are free of charge but spaces are limited.
If you have any questions about the events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org