What we do
We create opportunities for young people in Scotland and overseas to develop the skills they need to thrive in today’s international world of work. We do this by:
- encouraging mobility and exchange for young people, practitioners and policymakers
- helping to build the capacity of teachers, practitioners and policy-makers
- supporting innovative and sustainable partnership working
- sharing experience from policy and practice
Who we work with
We currently work with colleges across all 13 college regions in Scotland to support international skills exchanges and development opportunities for students. We also sit on the International Group of the College Development Network which develops international business and funding opportunities for Scotland’s college sector.
Skills and Employability Success Stories
- Double success for West Lothian Colleges in International Skills Partnership with Malaysia
- Automotive industry skills development between New College Lanarkshire and Central Johannesburg College
- Scottish Apprenticeship Scheme in Pakistan
For more information on our work in skills and employability, download the brochure below.